Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Posts on this Blog

Everypony has different subjects and themes on their blogs, mine as you may know is comprised mainly of both the My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic cartoon and the ever-so-popular, and most iconic video game franchise of everyone's favorite italian-accented plumber Mario. So here's a little description of each different blog category...


Mario



Everyone has known of Nintendo's mascot since the 80s, and because I'm like a big fan of him, I've decided to post different subjects on and about Mario. One of them happens to be reviews of his games (most of them). I'm also going to be discussing the very worst and the very best things about Mario along with my favorite things about Mario, whether they're countdowns, rants, or just any particular topics people would discuss most about him. So just basically anything Mario-related.


My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic


As a brony, I'm also going to be reviewing every episode of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. And like Mario, I'm also going to be discussing the very worst and the very best things about it, along also with my favorite things about the show, be it through (again) countdowns, rants, or any other particular topics about this new generation of MLP. And keep in mind I'm looking at this 4th generation of My Little Pony only, so no previous ones from the 80s (being the same decade Mario originated).


So if you want either My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic or Mario topics to read and stream through then my blog is just your type. I'm the Super Mario Brony, and have fun checking my blog out. (And thanks for reading.)

No comments:

Post a Comment